Update of /repo/OpenLDAP/pkg/ldap/libraries/libldap
result.c 1.176 -> 1.177
ITS#6744 - plug leak
This patch fixes things and doesn't appear to break anything else. However,
during testing I noticed something a bit odd. The referral I used pointed to a
server with an empty database, so the sub search always returned error 32.
The result printed by the ldapsearch command was usually 0 (Success) but
occasionally it returned 32, and the outcome seems to be random. This behavior
is the same both before and after applying the above patch. I'm somewhat
disturbed that we're not getting completely deterministic results out of this.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/