----- ghenry(a)OpenLDAP.org wrote:
Update of /repo/OpenLDAP/pkg/openldap-guide/admin
replication.sdf 1.62 -> 1.63
To do list review: small typo quick fix.
This means the following list I've just compiled whilst reviewing the current state of
the admin guide and my own todos:
# OpenLDAP Test suite
* Go through Samba stuff again
# OpenLDAP contrib scripts for generating LDIF etc.
# OpenLDAP Admin Guide -
o Tighten "LDAP vs RDBMS"
o Check "What is slapd and what can it do?"
o "Replicated Directory Service" - add MultiMaster picture.
* "Configuring slapd" - check DIT layout is right
* "The slapd Configuration File" - check backends are correct and in above
* "Access Control" - Finish "Converting from slapd.conf(5) to a
cn=config directory format"
* Backends section to finish
* Overlays section to finish
* Maintenance section to finish
* Monitoring section to finish
* Tuning section to finish
* More in Troubleshooting section
* More in Upgrading from 2.3.x section
* Check "Recommended OpenLDAP Software Dependency Versions" section
* Do some "Real World OpenLDAP Deployments and Examples"
* "OpenLDAP Software Contributions" to complete
* "Configuration File Examples" to complete
Just e-mailing here for reference. If anyone sees any quick grabs they are interested in
OpenLDAP Engineering Team.
Community developed LDAP software.