Full_Name: Ondrej Kuznik
Submission from: (NULL) (126.96.36.199)
I have prepared some patches to back-ldap (and one to back-monitor) that expose
operation and connection monitoring information from a running back-ldap
database and I would like to see this or similar functionality included in the
The url above contains a patchset against HEAD for review.
The following things are yet to be resolved:
- there is no monitoring of completed operations yet, only operations initiated
against the remote database(s).
- the binds performed by the ldap_back_default_rebind function are not counted
- slapo-chain has not been tested yet
- test suite integration: back-ldap looks excluded from the test suite
- better connection handling (connections should have stable identifiers)
I have pushed patches 1-3 to git master. patch 4 seems to require additional work.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/