--- Comment #2 from Michael Ströder <michael(a)stroeder.com> ---
(In reply to Howard Chu from comment #1)
You're doing something pretty weird, because that section of code
for denormalizing a normalized UUID, which doesn't happen when processing
search filters. (It's only used to convert binary UUIDs from a syncrepl
presence list back into plaintext.)
I cannot imagine what's so weird (despite using an invalid assertion value)
because rootdn was used for this simple search so all the ACLs in Æ-DIR should
not be relevant.
Nevertheless, I've removed the asserts in git master.
Many thanks for your quick fix which behaves correctly in my local tests. The
patch also applies cleanly to RE24 branch. I've used this as backport patch for
my own packages.
My suggestion is to have this released as 2.4.57 pretty soon.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the issue.