I am experiencing what appears to be the same issue, and opened a
- because this one did not pop up when
I searched for existing ITS's
(perhaps my search terms did not match or I just overlooked it). As I mentioned in the
ticket I opened, this is not a
schema issue - all the schema match on every server, and if that were the problem, none
of the users would be served
properly. What I found is that the keys that proxycache was looking for did not exist in
the bdb it was searching. Why
exactly that is, I'm not sure. Hopefully the information I provided in that ITS (or,
perhaps some additional debugging
information - gdb output or copies of databases exhibiting the problem) will help shed
some light. If it is indeed the
same issue, I'm all for coalescing the two. I have tested this all the way up
through 2.4.23, and there are no commits
to pcache.c or back-ldap/search.c since 2.4.23 was released that addresses this problem.
Since you are not having the objectclass-related problem described in this
ticket it is not the same issue.
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp.