(1) ITS#7968 not fixed
- still crash in a few 'favorite' locations
- last time SIGSEGV in do_syncrep2() at "if ( ber_bvcmp(
syncCookie.ctxcsn, &si->si_cookieState->cs_vals[i] ) <= 0 )"
(2) mdb.master seems to be have another bug(s), that also was fixed in
the 'mdb/fixes' branch on git://git.uio.no/u/hbf/openldap.git
- just a cherry-pick of ead57604 fixes this SIGSEGV, but I got a
'implementation specific' error in heavy add/delete test (same as in
the attached testcase).
- but merge 'mdb/fixes' passed my test.
without merge current mdb.master
and after revert all 4d02c741-related changes (single write txn)
also passed my test.
2014-11-28 22:06 GMT+03:00 Howard Chu <hyc(a)symas.com>:
> Sure this bug is introduced by the 4d02c741 (Use a single write txn).
> Could be fixed by:
> cherry-pick ead57604 (ITS#7961 Re-fix txn init) from
> revert: d72b2f5d (ITS#7961 fix txn init), 62e4eeb7 (ITS#7943 reinit
> txn flags), 891e6627 (Plug leak in 4d02c741...) and 4d02c741 (Use a
> single write txn).
Totally fixed? Or are you still seeing the ITS#7968 crash now? So far I've
run your testcase on the patched source (with ead57604) and gotten no
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/