--- Comment #11 from benjamin.demarteau(a)liege.be ---
OK, in trying to reproduce this problem with our own build, we found the
several problems that caused the crash:
* 2 servers were included in the replication config that were never provisioned
* the first server had SID=0
* we were trying to replicate two DBs using a single accesslog db
After we fixed this by:
* removing the 2 servers from the config
* starting SIDs at 1 instead of 0
* changed the logfilter value:
Everything starting working just fine and we can't reproduce the crash anymore.
There are a log of invariants that the code expects but that aren't validated
or documented (or the documentation is hard to find), sorry for wasting your
time chasing this unicorn.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the issue.