On Mar 29, 2011, at 2:11 PM, mathieu.baeumler(a)gmail.com wrote:
Full_Name: Mathieu Baeumler
OS: Debian GNU/Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (220.127.116.11)
Please find a new overlay that enforces syntactic constraints on passwords. This
overlay can also be used in conjunction with the ppolicy overlay, as it
implements the check_password function.
See the man page (slapo-pwdconstraint.5) for details on how to use it.
* Copyright 2011 Mathieu Baeumler, Dimension Data. All rights reserved.
* OIDs under 18.104.22.168.4.1.10076 courtesy of European Commission.
This doesn't seem like text appropriately placed in a copyright notice.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted only as authorized by the OpenLDAP
* Public License.
* A copy of this license is available in the file LICENSE in the
* top-level directory of the distribution or, alternatively, at
Your submission lacks a notice of origin. Please review
Please also note that git-format-patch(1) format submissions are now preferred.