Thanks for the response. I now know that you shouldn't mix syncrepl
with different versions. For some reason I thought it was OK if both
are 2.4.x. I must have been thinking of a different database type
such as mysql.
Do you have any suggestions on what I should do to remedy the
situation now? Drop and reload the whole directory?
On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Michael Ströder <michael(a)stroeder.com> wrote:
Dusty Doris wrote:
> I setup replication from the new servers to the old servers to do the
> initial build of the directory and to keep up to date with changes before
> the cutover.
> In the process we also moved from 2.4.12 to 2.4.33.
So you have set up syncrepl with mixed versions. You should not do that.
> ldap_modify: Other (e.g., implementation specific) error (80)
> additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute
Obviously the behaviour was changed how the operational attribute
'structuralObjectClass' is handled during replication.
Glancing over CHANGES this probably this was done when fixing ITS#5792.