On 3/12/10 1:09 PM, Dieter Kluenter wrote:
1. configure your ldap clients properly, that is, reduce to onelevel
scope search and unbind decently,
2. put the transaction logs onto a separate disk,
3. load the whole database into shared memory,
4. use a separate partition for the database files and format with
ext2 fs, we don't need a journaling filesystem,
5. set loglevel 0,
6. implement a log database in order to control write operations
7. check the number of threads
0. Check that you have indexed the attributes you use in your filters.
Most certainly the most useful option.