--On Thursday, January 9, 2020 1:07 PM -0800 Jeremy Diaz email@example.com wrote:
The resulting slapd logs were normal. To obtain further information we obtained the following trace of the segfault using gdb:
Please file an ITS for this issue, with a full gdb thr apply all bt full from the crash so we have the entire stack trace.
When I double checked my chain configs I noticed there was an entry that did not contain the olcDbURI attribute that I did not create. It seems that this particular entry was created by the cn=config conversion for the following slapd.conf configuration:
This is expected. With slapd.conf the same thing happens, it's just done internally so you never see it.
Quanah Gibson-Mount Product Architect Symas Corporation Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: http://www.symas.com