On 19/10/2011 10:57 πμ, Clément OUDOT wrote:
You should try to run your provider and your consumer in full debug
mode (loglevel -1), this will maybe allow to see the source of the
Thank you Clement,
Today I did a fresh slapcat (from version 2.4.22 which was in use as a
provider) - slapadd (to new LTB 2.4.26 CentOS RPM) of all DIT and when I
restarted, surprise!, everything worked like a breeze... I switched to
olcLogLevel: -1 but it was not needed after all, since everything works
(Pitty I didn't manage to log in detail the issue; yet, it's better that
there is no issue any more.)
I don't know what could have been the cause of this malfunction... If
someone can imagine something, it would be enlightening...
So, issue closed. Now we have almost completely switched to LTB Openldap
RPMs (one provider and two - up to now - out of three consumers) and
everything is running smoothly.
Good job guys: LTB Project rocks! Keep up the good work.
Of course, a big thanks to OpenLDAP Project (developers, community) too!