--On Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:23 PM +0200 Tihomir Culjaga
so, can anyone help here ?
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:34 PM, Tihomir Culjaga <tculjaga(a)gmail.com>
ok .. but the basic issue is still there ...
i do a complete search and it hangs right on the 1st entry i added with
LDAP search ... it watis for 1 minute ...and at the end returns all 4
Well this is not sometihg very nice.
I played with cache as well .. i used 5 GB just to be sure ... and it is
the same ... search hangs for a while ... and after a minute (this can be
several minutes) it pops the remaining 4 entries.
Changing the BDB database cache isn't going to help you here... All it
needs is to be big enough to hold the entire DB, which you already verified.
these 4 entries i've added (with ldapadd) after the DB was
ldiff (with slapadd) ... this cannot be normal
You may want to open an ITS with notes on your configuration (slapd.conf
and DB_CONFIG) and exactly what you are doing to trigger the behavior.
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration