--On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 10:21 PM +0100 "A. Schulze"
Am 30.01.2017 um 21:49 schrieb Quanah Gibson-Mount:
> Configure & build.
* I noticed 33x "warning: unused variable"
should I write a patch?
Patch + ITS would be best. ;)
* Very interesting to me how you modified my patch
Thanks go to Howard. ;)
* This (and earlier) openldap-releases do not force server side
preference. there is a technical simple way to achieve this:
@@ -366,6 +366,8 @@ tlso_ctx_init( struct ldapoptions *lo, s
+ /* maybe some # ifdef is needed */
+ SSL_CTX_set_options( ctx, SSL_OP_CIPHER_SERVER_PREFERENCE );
As far as I know there is no ITS item opened. It it worth to add one?
I would suggest filing an ITS, yes.
* An other point I'm interested is compilation of
tools. While all other binaries are build using external defined CFLAGS
and LDFLAGS "make -C libraries/liblmdb/" use other values.
Any chance, these tools are integrated in the common build process
maybe enabled/disabled by a ./configure option?
LMDB is standalone software, so it's generally designed to be buildable on
its own. What CFLAGS/LDFLAGS do you feel would be necessary to pass
* compilation against openssl-1.1.0d works without issues and at a
startup it also work :-) I'll report on further success...
* but last: make test failed
( attached make_test_result.txt )
I'll see if I can repo the test058 failure.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: