On March 12, 2020 the infrastructure for the OpenLDAP project will be
undergoing a long needed set of upgrades. In particular, the following
changes will be made:
* The Jitterbugs based issue tracker will be replaced with Bugzilla. All
existing issues will be migrated into Bugzilla.
* The list server will be upgraded from mailman2 to mailman3
* The git repository will be moved to a gitlab instance
It is expected that this maintenance will last several hours and most
project services will be unavailable during that time. A further email
will be sent once the migration is complete.
Once the migration is complete the method for accessing some resources will
* The new bugzilla tracking system will require a login to file bugs.
Individuals who have submitted bugs in the past will already have an
account created for them, but will need to request a password reset or use
the Github authentication method (as long as Github has the account email
* The updated mailman3 instance also will require a login for list
management. You will need to confirm your email in mailman before being
able to log in (either directly or via GitHub).
Additionally, several services will be read-only snapshots after the
* Existing mailing list archives (from mailmain2) will be retained at their
current location, but new emails will be archived in the mailman3 archive
* The FAQ site, which will be removed after useful content is migrated to a
new platform (yet to be decided)
* The FTP site will be only used for tarball distribution of new releases.
New patch submissions should be done either via gitlab (preferred) or as
attachments in bugzilla.
Show replies by date