On 12/17/06, Howard Chu <hyc(a)symas.com> wrote:
I've patched this in HEAD. This should resolve ITS#4638 and
Please test it and report back...
I hope I'm not jumping the gun here, and I imagine your above comment
was directed at Pierangelo but I checked out the HEAD tag, compiled
and tested with the previous configuration file.
Still the directory entries in the subordinate (OpenLDAP bdb database)
directory are not included when performing a query on an attribute
that is rewritten and the search base is the entire directory. Again,
as before if I explicitly set the base to the subordinate directory
the directory entry is returned as expected.
I imagine the changes in question are 1.121 and 1.122 of:
I tried both 1.121 and 1.122 revisions.
Again, I apologise if I have jumped the gun again and thanks for you
help so far.