--On Monday, October 29, 2007 4:45 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount
--On Monday, October 29, 2007 10:17 AM -0400 Francis Swasey
To follow up on this some more. Last week, I set up a master with an
initial db that had a single user. I configured the accesslog DB to check
every 30 minutes, and delete all entries older than 2 hours. I then
slapcat'd that initial DB.
Then I added a second user.
Then I waited for several hours, and verified the accesslog DB was empty.
Then I added a third user.
Then I set up a replica and imported the original DB with a single user
into it. After starting it, it caught up to the master, and had all 3
users present. So, I was not able to reproduce your issue, and I was able
to verify that at least in this rather simple scenario that:
(a) Entries in the accesslog DB were replicated
(b) Entries not in the accesslog DB that had been created after the data
export was taken were still properly added to the replica.
Hope that helps,
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration